TRANSPARENCY. QUALITY. SUSTAINABILITY.
Oceanworks is leading the way, committing to the use of 100% recycled ocean plastic rather than a mixed percentage with virgin or non-ocean recycled materials.
This commitment we make to ourselves, our community and our planet:
- Working with harvesting sources that meet the definition of “ocean plastic,” created by Jenna Jambeck, PHD, University of Georgia.
- Leading practices in transparent supply chain documentation.
- Detailed attention to Cradle-to-Cradle principles.
- Nominated supplier network of innovative vendors using best practices in sustainability.
- Material source identification code system to promote supply chain transparency and to help steward reutilization.